Thursday, October 07, 2010

Phantasmagorical Horror Film Festival



Readers and fellow bloggers, in honor of the noble Halloween Season in which we find ourselves, and in honor of this fine class' exploration of the horror genre, I am offering a unique opportunity to those interested. I will be holding a massive horror film festival/marathon (TENTATIVELY) scheduled for Saturday, October 16, 2010 at my humble abode. This marathon will not be like the typical horror film marathons this time of year, and it will surely reflect my interesting and sometimes obscure tastes in film. Films will begin showing at around 5 P.M. and stop sometime during the night. If anybody is interested, I would be glad to have them.

Some highlights:

films will begin screening at around 5 pm

food, drink, and candy will be provided

the time of this event is open to change, if people want it moved

The event can be viewed on facebook here


Finally, I will give all of you the option to pick the film you would like to see the most at this marathon, so I have attached a poll for your review and input (the poll seemed to mess up the background on this blog, so I have a direct link to the poll here

No comments: